For the purposes of this Agreement, “Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, nationality, telephone number, gender, month of birth, email address, any information about you which you have provided to the Company in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by the Company from time to time.
B2IN uses information we collect to provide a better Service to you. The information we collect to provide you with a better Service are as follow:
User-Provided Information: ID, photo, email address, cellphone number, nickname, password.
The information we collect by law are as follow:
• Personal Information File: B2IN account information
• Personal Information: Login ID, Password, cellphone number, nickname, email address, gender, school/university name, grade, major
• Collection Method: via our Application, website, information generation tool
• Reason for the Collection: to manage and provide the Service
• Length of the Collection: 5 years according to Republic Korea Law
• Related Statue: records of user’s complaints or of any past disputes (3 years), records of credit information (3 years), records of any payments or sales (5 years), records of any contracts or withdrawal contacts (5 years), records of all symbols and advertisements (6 months) according to Republic Korea Law
You may, of course, update or correct your account. For a further instruction on deactivating your account, call our service center, or contact us personally thorough phone call or email. We will carry out the process as soon as we confirm your request. If you request revision of your personal information, B2IN will not use or provide your information to anyone until the change has been made. If we add and/or change our privacy policies and procedures, we will notify you on this page.
If you have any questions, complaints, or advices about this private policy, please contact MD. Juel Parvez, our Country Manager through e-mail of firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +880 1847-101585 / +880 1798-403937.
B2IN will always strive our best to listen to your insights and respond to your needs quickly.
Last updated: March 10th, 2018
Put into Effect on: March 10th, 2018